Thursday, May 12, 2005

What I will be in the future?

I would like to be an interpreter in the future. I think an interpreter is a very important occupation in many ways. For example, some countries still only speak their own languages, just like Japan and South America. In this time, an interpreter shows its importance. We can’t consider that body language is very helpful, so I want to be the intermediary between the different languages. There were some translation's errors between one country to another country, and it caused misunderstanding. The errors made two countries fight finally. If there is no translater in the world, Andersen’s fairy tales would not be so popular in the world so far.
An interpreter is so important, and it has some benefits. If I am an interpreter, I can see the firsthand movies or novels before anyone else, I would be respected by others, and I can experience more than the usual time. Although some interpreters have the pressure, it pays high salary. I have to see more foreign movies, sing more foreign songs, and even go abroad. Studying hard is the most basic necessary work. I want to be an interpreter because I am interested in the languages. I hope I can help people to understand what a foreigner says, and there must have no any error.

1 Comments:

At 4:45 PM, Blogger Michael Wu said...

Some comments:
1. People speak languages. Countries don't speak languages.
2. While Japan is a country, South America is not a country.
3. translater or translator
4. The transition from one sentence to another sometimes is not smooth.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home