Thursday, March 24, 2005

Cleanup

I heard that the students who lived in dormitory have to clean the rooms they lived yesterday, but my roommates and I were not sure, and all of us didn’t know who and what time are coming to take grades. I only knew that if our room is too dirty, we can’t live here since next semester.
I heard a new this afternoon, ” It’s going to take grades at 5 o’clock to 9 o’clock.” We shocked by the new, and my roommates rushed to the dormitory because I wanted to donate my blood. When the miss stabbed into my left ring fingertip and inhaled 3 blobs of my blood to tested, she finally announced that my hemoglobin is too low to donate. I felt unbelievable because this is not my first time to donate my blood, but it’s the fist time I couldn’t donate successfully. She explained that maybe I’m too tired recently. Hmm... Maybe I should sleep more this afternoon. I turned backed to the dormitory, tried to do something to help my roommates. They had disassembled the windows and washed them already. What I could do was to install the windows back. It was not an easy job because we forgot which was belong to where. We had tried many different sides to install them back, and we also failed many times. After we placed them in the right place, we started to mop the floor by our hands. Finally, we got tired and just wanted to be cleaned.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home