Thursday, May 05, 2005

Home is the warmest place in my life

University is a place where can happen variegated things and it really happened some matters to me that make me like to go home. When I entered my university at the beginning, I was so happy and had lots of expects about my university life. I thought I don’t have to see the faces of my high school’s teachers; I could sleep not that early like when I was a high school student, and my parents could not discipline me. What’s a beautiful thing that I had a university to attend.
I didn’t miss home. Some day, my mother called me. She asked me how the life in the university is, and told me some trifles in home. Suddenly, I missed home very much. I thought I played too much, and forgot to care for my family. They’ve never forgotten me. At the moment, I think home is the warmest place in my life. No matter what have I done, they forgive me, or support me. No matter how I feel, they would like to share. I like my home.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home