Thursday, March 10, 2005

30:18

I got a second basketball contest between departments of college yesterday. At fist, my partners and I were a little nervous because I saw one of them was very heavy, and we were afraid of having bump with her. Then, we saw one of them seemed very good on basketball.
When the contest started, I try to let the scores' distance became bigger and bigger.The reason was that I had a part-time job at six thirty. At the first quarter, I got some points by accident. I didn’t practice when the captain told every young pioneer have to. The captain said that I have to make our team be in the lead fist, and then she could let me go. I saw the board in the medium rest, it was 11:08. We were the eleven. Good! After I was in the store where I work, my captain came. “Judy, let me told you the result. 30:18!!! We win!! And after the contest was over, we took the pictures with the board which written the score!” she said in excited. Okay… I got stimulate because I want to take the picture too. I was really happy about the result. It was the first win that foreign department got. It’s also my honor to share with.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home