Thursday, March 17, 2005

Is there any true love in the world?

I saw a movie called” Closer”, it was about the love amount of four people. Closer is describing two pairs of lovers meet by coincidence under the arrangement of the destiny, perform the field cleans rifle to go off accidentally of derail the romance. I remembered that the ending was so sorrowful because one pair of them were break up. Since then, I don't believe in true love.
After that movie, I saw another comedy named" Hitch ". Although it was a comedy, I think I saw the true love in it. I know it's a little complex emotion inside my mind. Hitch was about a love consultant. He helps men to pursue their love. Everything goes right but he got a trouble in his way to pursue a female gossip reporter. Anyway, it's not a tragedy so he succeeded in the end.
I've seen so many break up couples in the real world, but there still many in happines. I confused.

1 Comments:

At 11:52 PM, Blogger Michael Wu said...

Personally, I believe that there is true love in the world. However, the story of true love is limited and we may not have a chance to experience true love. My philosophy is that you should grasp and cherish what you own right now. You may control your affection to your lover; however, you can't guarantee that your lover will be always loyal to you. A romance that can't stand the test of time and difficulty is not ture love. You are still very young and should still foster romantic affection to love. When you get a little bit older, you may be more practical.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home